Downhill ski lessons - Master
Ski courses during the holidays and weekends with flexible participation
The courses have the following characteristics:
- Italian ski school instructors
- Groups of limited numbers, divided according to level and age
- Video filming for all groups
- Competitive training sessions with giant slalom trials
- Ski races on request
MAXIMUM NUMBER OF STUDENTS PER GROUP
from 4 to 6 years old - 6 STUDENTS
from 7 years old - 8 STUDENTS
minimum 5 students per teacher
from 21 October 2017 to 30 April 2018
NB: Rates may change in case of significant changes in the euro-franc exchange rate
- We recommend students participate in all the course lessons, because joining in occasionally means that not only will they not be able to follow the technical-educational path, but they will also be an inconvenience and a hindrance to the other participants.
- The slopes chosen will alternate between Corviglia, Diavolezza and Lagalb, depending on the specific training needs, and the state of the snow and queues, and parents will be expected to ensure the safety of transfers and punctuality at meeting points.
- In order to guarantee the best organisation and special instructors, weekly fees must be paid in advance and, for obvious reasons, one or two days’ absence will not be deducted from the total amount, unless recuperation of the missed days is agreed in the event of justified absence for more than half the course.
The uniforms play a particularly important role in terms of elegance and appearance of course participants but above all in terms of safety. Besides allowing the instructor better visual control of the students in queues and at crowded intersections, the group is more homogeneous, compact and more visible to other skiers.
The purchase price (jacket and dungarees) is 420 (made in Europe) and 240 fr (made in China).
How to register:
To guarantee the presence of reliable technically qualified instructors, we are counting on you to help us organise every aspect and we therefore ask you to bear in mind that the balance** must be paid:
For Sant'Ambrogio and Christmas by 15 November 2017
For Carnival by 15 January 2018
**In the case of requests exceeding the number of places available, these will be assigned in the order of date of receipt of the payment of the entire fee. The balance will be returned in the event of a serious, justified impediment to participation.